issue in acymailing plugin

• Default avatar
    alain49    
     11 years ago

Hi,
    I just tried to include a coupon into acymailing component from Awocoupon Pro one.
    Unfortunatly, system send me this message :
    "Warning: Missing argument 3 for plgAcymailingAwoCoupon::acymailing_replaceusertags() in /homez.333/hostplace/mywebsite.fr/plugins/acymailing/awocoupon.php on line 153

Inside the email i received (to control before the sending), i notice only this tag into the sentance :

Jusqu'au 1er septembre 2012, il vous suffit d'indiquer, lors de la validation de votre commande sur le site www.mywebsite.fr, le code de réduction {Personal coupon code}

Any idea ? Regards. Alain.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello, what version of acymailing are you using?
  • Default avatar
    alain49    
     11 years ago

Hi,
    I'm using
    Joomla 1.5.25
    Virtuemart 1.1.19
    Awo Coupon 1.4.9 (purchased on july 9th)
    Acymailing plugin = no info on version but purchased this afternoon

AND....

"Your version is 1.7.2, the latest stable version is 3.8.0"...

Hum... I apologize ! I have not tried to update yet, but I think it would work better after doing it. I make it then i post a reply.

Regards. Alain.

Edit 20h15 13 juillet 2012

I apologize :
    After the upgrade, no error. Coupon is generated in AwoCoupon and included into Acymailing newsletter. Except in the test message, where "personal coupon code" is displayed...

But I have an issue with generated coupons... Why AwoCoupon does create a Coupon for each receiver ? I have more than 15.000 clients in the database and Awocoupon generate 15.000 coupons ! Only one code would be fine, the same for every body, except if you ask coupon to be exclusive to client... Is there a good reason to make a coupon for each client ?

Regards. Alain.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Glad you got it working.

For the other problem, that is the function, it is a personal coupon code. If you do not need to generate code, then you can simply create the coupon code within AwoCoupon and instead of using the tag, use the coupon code directly in the newsletter.
  • Default avatar
    alain49    
     11 years ago

Oups... I understand.
    Due to my bad comprehension of english. And the fact there is no documentation on your website ;-). Except in an overyou where guy like me has some trouble to catch the notion of "personal coupon". In fact, now, I understand. No matter.

In fact, at the beginning, I trusted that plugin was used to importe into Acymailing an existing Awo coupon, and giving admin the ability to give him a nice template. Hummm.

So, excuse me for my question. Thanks for the support. And the reactivity.

PS : I have post a suggestion in an other topic. Hope you will think it's a good idea.

Regards. Alain.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello Alain,

No problem. Here is the documentation for AcyMailing:
    http://www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/154-acymailing-plugin-awocoupon.html

I always suggest to contact us and ask questions if you are unsure about a product. For the suggestion topic, I have already replied to that.