AWOReferral not send message

• Default avatar
    agostino.dimeglio    
     11 years ago

hi,
    I wanted to ask why aworeferral not send the message to send a friend. He returns this error message "Language string failed to load: empty_message"
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

Can you please explain the steps you took to receive this error?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

In the admin section, did you set up the email templates under aworeferral->configuration? The empty_message error is thrown by phpmailer when the content of the email is empty.
  • Default avatar
    agostino.dimeglio    
     11 years ago

Good morning,
    I thought it was to set the mail but the field is not editable. I am in aworeferrel-> configuration-> invite a friend email.
    Not even "sponson email" and "default" allow me to enter text in the field. What could have happened? Thank you again for availability.
    Best regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

Are you using codemirror as your default editor? If so then the problem is caused by an incompatibility between CodeMirror editor and Joomla's tabs. Tabs are used on the configuration page. So until this problem is fixed, please use different editor in Joomla.
  • Default avatar
    agostino.dimeglio    
     11 years ago

hello,
    thank you! The problem was just the editor codemirror set the global configuration. Thanks again for your assistance and timely response. good job.