No report, no history

• Default avatar
    Gilloux    
     11 years ago

Hello
    Sorry for my English, but I'm French. I bought AwoCoupon Pro Version: 1.4.7 Pro and I have a problem to have stats. It shows no data despite the presence of coupons as well as tests of control. History shows no data. When I look at "Verification of Installation" all is ok no error message.
    Thank you kindly help me ...
    Gilles
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hello,

Sounds like there might be an issue with your database tables. Can you have a look in the database and see what columns are in jos_awocoupon_user_uses? Alternatively, if you prefer, I can take a look at it, please send a private message with temporary admin/ftp access.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

I turned on debug mode and then refreshed the history page and received this error:
    JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1267 - Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '='

The below post talks more about it, but basically you have to access your database (usually through phpmyadmin) and update yoru collations to be the same.
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/adminitration-error-history-uses-coupons