Reports not working.

• Default avatar
    yukaiwai    
     12 years ago

Hi,I'm use AWO Pro 1.3.5.

When I run the reports,all the serach return "No Data Exists" except "Coupon List" and "History of Uses - Coupons".

And in the report "History of Uses - Coupons",that infomation of VM_order is ALL blank.

Coupon Code ID username Last Name 2 First Name Discount Order Number Order Date Order Total SubTotal Tax Total Shipping Shipping Tax Fee

1 HL123 (DC002) 60 Tai 100.00
    2 HL123 (DC002) 58 Tai 100.00

So,I goto cpanel ,use phpmyadmin to check the database. and found in the table "awocoupon_user_uses"

"order_number" is all show "NULL" .but others have data . like below:

id coupon_id coupon_entered_id user_id coupon_discount shipping_discount order_number productids timestamp
    1 2 4 69 300.00000 0.00000 NULL 47,48 2011-07-09 16:13:11

I try to modify NULL to 39 that order_number was exist and actually in VM_order ,but the reports still not working.

please help and forgive my poor english.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

It does not store the order id, it stores the order number, which is very different. It starts with the user id, so for the example, you gave it starts with 69_.... If the order number is not being populated you should check the installation check page, to make sure the order number recording is installed.
  • Default avatar
    yukaiwai    
     12 years ago

thanks for you explain.
    and one more question.
    why table awocoupon_user_uses can't catch the order_number?
    which file i should to check the source-code?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Because something is not installed. If you check the installation check page it will probably show you what is not installed. or you can look in user_guide under the Troubleshooting section - Order Number in Checkout for specifics.