Got error after install Awocoupon pro.

• Default avatar
    superic    
     11 years ago

Hi admin,
    I got error after install Awocoupon pro. Just brought it and got this error when I click the "coupon" and "history of uses" tab. I got this error when I create a new coupon, also I cannot see the sample coupon.

I search the forum and cannot found any issues like this.

When I click the "Coupon" there are 3 error
    "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/family/www/development/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/models/coupons.php on line 57"

"Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/family/www/development/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344"

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/family/www/development/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/views/coupons/tmpl/default.php on line 58"

When I create a new coupon
    "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/family/www/development/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/views/coupon/view.html.php on line 236"

When I click "History of uses"
    "Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/family/www/development/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344"

Here is the error when I turn on the debug mode and click the "component/awocoupon".

"JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'startdate' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT count(id) FROM jos_awocoupon WHERE published=1 AND ( ((startdate IS NULL OR startdate="") AND (expiration IS NULL OR expiration="")) OR ((expiration IS NULL OR expiration="") AND startdate<="2012-03-29 13:38:54") OR ((startdate IS NULL OR startdate="") AND expiration>="2012-03-29 13:38:54") OR (startdate<="2012-03-29 13:38:54" AND expiration>="2012-03-29 13:38:54") )"

Best Regards
    Eric
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     11 years ago

Hi Eric,

Lots of errors, looks like something in your db did not get updated properly. Sending you a private message.