No dropdownlist for Product by creating a new Gift Certificate

• Default avatar
    walko7    
     12 years ago

If i want to create a gift certicate, there is no dropdownlist by Product!

How to create a gift certificate for a product from Virtuemart?

I'm using Joomla 2.5.1
    Virtuemart 2.0.2
    AwoCoupon Pro 2.0.4

Thanks,
    Walko
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Hello Walko,

You cannot create a gift certificate for specific products within AwoCoupon Pro. What you can do is create a product coupon that gives a value discount, instead of a percentage.
  • Default avatar
    walko7    
     12 years ago

Hello Seyi,

Thank you for your reply.
    I think that i did not ask the right thing.

In Virtuemart we sell products from other manufacturers with a discount from 40% (for example).
    When they bought the product on our site, they have to become a coupon or giftcard with the productdetails and a unique code.
    With this giftcard and the code he has to go to manufacurer to become his product.
    So i think that i have to make for all products that we sell, a giftcard. If we sell 10 products, i need 10 giftcards.
    But If i want to create a gift certicate, there is no dropdownlist by Product! I can't select a product.
    Why do i have no dropdownlist?

The manufacturer need also become the mai with the giftcard.

I thought i could fix this with your product, but at this time i don't no how!

Thanks
    Walko
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Ah I see, I understand the problem now. There is no dropdown list, but if you start typing the name of the product in the text field labelled product, after the second letter, a list will dropdown showing you all products that start with the 2 letters you just entered. I hope that makes sense, let me know if it does not.
  • Default avatar
    walko7    
     12 years ago

If i type 2 letters of the product i see a list with products that started with these 2 letters. Now i can go further with creating coupons.
    Thanks,
    Walko