Discount problem with shipping cost

• Default avatar
    escapezone    
     12 years ago

Hello I am using AwoCoupon for Virtuemart Version: 1.0.10 and virtuemart 1.1.9
    My problem is that the shipping cost is calculated at the total amount before the discount and not at the total discount amount.
    For example I have free shipping in order over 70 euros

Wrong

Subtotal: 73.50€

Shipping and Handling Fee: 0.00 € <--This should be 6.00 euro because the total amount with the discount is less than 70.00 euro

Discount: 14.70

Total: 58.80€

Right

Subtotal: 73.50€

Shipping and Handling Fee: 6.00 €

Discount: 14.70

Total: 64.80€

Can you help me fix this ?

Thank you very much for your time!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

hi, what shipping module are you using?
  • Default avatar
    escapezone    
     12 years ago

I am using The Standard Shipping module

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

You are using the free shipping functionality built into virtuemart then. This should fix it:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/free-shipping-and-coupons#comment-283
  • Default avatar
    escapezone    
     12 years ago

It didn't work this fix.... Also i must say that i don't use tax in the prices
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

then I am not sure, what do you use to calculate free shipping?
  • Default avatar
    escapezone    
     12 years ago

I am using this for free shipping and the standard shipping for the shipping cost

"admin section -> components -> virtuemart -> store -> "edit store" and updating the field "Minimum Amount for Free Shipping:"

I don't know why this fix didn't work, also i checked the box "Remove discount before tax / shipping" but didn't work either...

i don't know what to do...
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

well that fix has always worked. Maybe your ps_checkout is overridden. Virtuemart allows you to override files if you enter them in your template in the right place. Check your files and see if this exists:
    www/components/com_virtuemart/themes/[your_theme_name]/user_class/ps_checkout.php

If so, edit that file and everything should work.
  • Default avatar
    escapezone    
     12 years ago

problem fixed... Thank you :)

I have extra code at basket_b2b.html.php that confused your fix.... so i replace the code at ps_checkout.php and basket_b2b.html.php and it works!

Thank you very much for your time!