Awo Coupon Pro rocks!!!

• Default avatar
    alyssa    
     12 years ago

I searched but couldn't find an answer but was just wondering if a new installation overwrites any changes made to - the changes made by VM E-mails manager. For now I am assuming this is even though Interamind recommends AWO's products. Am I right to assume this? I'm asking just so I know how to proceed correctly with the installation since I would like to have both interamind's products working alongside our new installation of AWO C Pro.

Thanks,

Alley
  • Default avatar
    alyssa    
     12 years ago

I also did not see this in the manual but it would be nice to have a shared installation section of relating software for instance the same installation instructions between Interamind and AWO IF packages are installed. I think both Interamind and AWO offer excellent packages and since they directly or indirectly recommend each other it would be a plus for potential customers...
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

thanks for your suggestions, but not sure if it is necessary. AwoCoupon and VM Emails do touch some of the same files but in different places. So it is fine to install either software in any order and you should not have any problems.
  • Default avatar
    alyssa    
     12 years ago

I did verify that and all is well. I had most of Intraminds packages installed combined with the free version of AwoCoupon and just recently decided to purchase the Pro version. Was just a bit worried as some minor issues popped up which have been resolved now! Thanks for great software!