Question regarding AwoCoupon pro for Virtuemart

• Default avatar
    hna123    
     12 years ago

Hi Awo

I am considering to buy the AwoCoupon Pro for Virtuemart but have some questions first. First is it posible to create a discount specific to a category and only to one shopper group activated automaticly?

What i whant to do is have a shopper group have diffrent discounts on some categorys of products.
    Tex: 35% on cameras and 10% tv. And have it activated automaticly on all sales from one shopper group.

Second can you use Virtuemart 1.1.0?

Thanks for all help
    With Best Regards

Marcus.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Hello Marcus,

With AwoCoupon Pro, yes, you can create a discount coupon for a specific category that is valid for only one shopper group. Since AwoCoupon is a coupon module, no coupons are activated automatically. For that you would need to alter Virtuemart to have that work. Maybe there is a discount extension that can do this??

As for the second question, AwoCoupon has been fully tested in Virtuemart 1.1.2 up to the current version, so I cannot say for sure if it works properly in 1.1.0. I would think so. If you do decide to purchase and run into any problems, I would be happy to help fix them.
  • Default avatar
    hna123    
     12 years ago

Thank you seyi for the help.