AWO coupon email

• Default avatar
    edouard    
     12 years ago

Hello Awo,

An other great plugin ! :)

I've given a look at it and it works fine. But, there is a but : it's quite frustrating : number of options are low.

I mean, in particular concerning the orders, it would be cool to be able to create multiple rules (exemple : 1/ at first order 2/ when 500$ are spent) and extend the number of possibilities.

Now we have :
    - at first order (yes - no)
    - minimum order value (per order or all previous orders)

Could you add a number of orders option ? At the third order then send a coupon ?

Thanks in advance !
    Ed

Ps : I have a question concerning the minimum value.
    Let say I put a rule to send a coupon when 500$ are spent. On guy has already spend 400$ and passes a new order of 120$
    --> a coupon is sent

A week later he spend again 50$ ... : a new coupon sent ?
    Or do we have to wait he spend a total of 1000$ to have an other coupon sent ?

Thakns
    Ed
  • Default avatar
    edouard    
     12 years ago

And 2 other options that could be usefull :
    1- set a delay before mails are sent : for exemple : 2 days fter registration ... :)
    2- add for registration coupon an option like : if no order after registration (delay to be setup, lets say 2 days), then a coupon ! :)

Thanks !
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Very interesting request. So the main idea is instead of having a first order (yes or no), you want to enter the number of orders at which to send a coupon?

For your question, the count starts over and he would need to spend another $500 to receive a coupon.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

these are excellent suggestions. They have been added to the todo list.
  • Default avatar
    edouard    
     12 years ago

Thanks Awo :)

After re-reading my first post, I'm not sure it was quite clear so I sumerize my suggestions :

- beeing able to have multiple rules for registration, review and order, instead of just one per item
    - set a delay before mails are sent : for exemple : 2 days fter registration, or order, ... :)
    - add for registration coupon an option like : if no order after registration (delay to be setup, lets say 2 days), then a coupon ! :)
    - add a number of order option (in addition to the first order only and minimum value)

thing that's all for the moment :)

By
    Ed
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

AwoCoupon Email updated to version 1.0.1, which includes
    - the ability to set a delay before sending registration email
    - the ability to stop coupon email from being sent if customer has ordered
    - the ability to send coupon emails to specific order number per customer, example send coupons to first, third, and fifth order