Shipping is reset to zero when entering a coupon

• Default avatar
    cheryl    
     12 years ago

Hi - I'm using AWOCoupon Pro 1.3.5 with one page checkout v2 by Polished Geek.

Firstly - I have been using AWOCoupon for a while and loving it!

I recently installed one page checkout and have a coupon setup for 15% discount one time use. When on one page checkout page - shipping is showing as $6.95 flat rate. I enter the coupon code the discount is applied properly but the shipping changes to zero. If I click on the update totals button the discount is still applied ok and the shipping of $6.95 comes back!

Please help.
  • Default avatar
    cheryl    
     12 years ago

Even when I click sumit coupon without any coupon code "Coupon code not found. Please try again" is shown but the shipping amount is changed to zero. Click the update totals brings it back ok. I'm using Australia Post shipping module. Triggering an javascript:updatetotals(); after submitting a coupon code would do the trick
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

AwoCoupon does not alter the shipping unless a valid shipping coupon is accepted. This sounds like it might be a problem with the one page checkout itself. Contact polished geek, maybe they have dealt with this problem in the past.