Shipping not being properly setting up.

• Default avatar
    intheshallow    
     12 years ago

The coupon is working just fine. Thank you for that by the way :).

The problem now is that when you get to the Confirmation section, the Shipping cost with the coupon no longer activated disappears. It shows as $0.00 when it should be $9.95.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

Ok, but when you actually confirm payment and pay is the shipping cost included in the total?
  • Default avatar
    intheshallow    
     12 years ago

No, that also is taken off. It's almost like the coupon is secretly active even when no one enters the coupon code in.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

So if you enter a brand new order, without ever entering a coupon, when you get to the confirmation page, the shipping discount is still taken off?
  • Default avatar
    intheshallow    
     12 years ago

Well something to that nature yes. The Shipping and Handling shows as: $0.00. The total only shows the total without the shipping being totaled in. When you get to Payment Method, the Shipping is perfectly fine and totals correct. It's just the confirmation page.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     12 years ago

I see. The shipping rate was not decoded before being parsed. Should show up now.
  • Default avatar
    intheshallow    
     12 years ago

Ahhh thank you :)

I double checked to make sure the coupon was still working properly and it is. Now I tried to submit an order before and was getting an error. I hope with this fix that everything will be okay now. I'll let you know soon.