Order Numbers not Showing

• Default avatar
    bkrupkin    
     13 years ago

On the History of Uses screen in the Pro version, order numbers are blank. How can we show which order number the coupon was used on?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hi, if you upgraded from the free to the pro, the order numbers will not be shown for the orders made under the free version, as it is not tracked. For orders generated after the pro installation, you should see the orders in the history. Please take a look at Awocoupon dashboard -> Installation check and make sure "Order Number in Checkout" is installed.
  • Default avatar
    bkrupkin    
     13 years ago

I have never used the free version and Order Numbers in Checkout is installed. What next?

Is there something I can check for in ps_checkout.php?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

that is strange. Yes, in ps_checkout.php in function add you can check to make sure this line

<?php
    $d
    ['order_number'] = $order_number# awocoupon_code
    ?>

comes before these lines
    <?php
    if( @$_SESSION['coupon_type'] == "gift" ) {

$d['coupon_id'] = $_SESSION['coupon_id'];
        include_once( 
    CLASSPATH.'ps_coupon.php' );

ps_coupon::remove_coupon_code$d );
    }
    ?>
  • Default avatar
    bkrupkin    
     13 years ago

It does not. At least not directly before. Can I send you my ps_checkout.php file and you can inspect and correct it?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

this error was due to using a customized one page checkout, which never calls the ps_checkout class. The fix was to update the customized code.
  • Default avatar
    vcuba@everything4ipad.fr    
     13 years ago

I used the last version of aWoCoupon ( v 1.3.1) and i have exactly the same error. All Order numbers are blanck! Do you have a solution ? thks for your help
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hi, did you check in awocoupon dashboard->installation check to make sure 'Order Number in Checkout' is installed? If it is installed are you using a one page checkout solution?
  • Default avatar
    vcuba@everything4ipad.fr    
     13 years ago

Order Number in chekout is installed ;) And yes i'am using a one page checkout solution of http://www.virtuemart-extensions.com/
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

I see. The answer is probably within the onepage checkout code. If you like me to look at it, please pm me ftp/admin access.
  • Default avatar
    vcuba@everything4ipad.fr    
     13 years ago

It's not possible to give you the ftp admin pass but i can give you the exacts files if you need something ;)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

please check your private messages.