[Resolved] select multiple products at once in 1.2.3 pro

• Default avatar
    bkrupkin    
     13 years ago

I cannot select multiple products/skus at once when adding to the coupon like in previous versions. For coupons that span hundreds of products, need the ability to use the ctrl+click or shift+click to select multiple at once to add to coupon.

Please advise
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hi, that feature is not there anymore. You can double click each product to add to the coupon list. Does this not suffice?
  • Default avatar
    bkrupkin    
     13 years ago

this does not suffice when adding hundreds of products to the coupon while a customer is on the phone in need of an immediate coupon code to check out.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

I see. I am curious, why would you need to add so many products to the coupon. Would other options not work? Such as category coupon, or exclude products (if you are selecting everything but a few)?
  • Default avatar
    bkrupkin    
     13 years ago

the structure of our site does not rely on a manufacturer structure like usual. so, select to include or exclude an entire manufacturer/category would not work. It would just be nice to have the ability to select multiple at once. is this possible given the new features or no? if yes, please provide the solution
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

It is not.

Will take a look at it for future updates, moving to suggestion box.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

added back, version 1.3.0