Multiple Coupons

• Default avatar
    mikekiy    
     13 years ago

Hi there, I am trying to create a multiple coupon consisting of 8 products each with different amounts discounted, and one range of products with a buy two get one free - this will all be a gift upon registering with the site, and it needs to go out as one coupon, one coupon code where all offers can be accessed.

is this possible with AwoCoupon?

The only thing I could think of is to have different coupons for each offer, and one that covers them all - but I can't find a way to make a "parent" coupon.

Any help will be much appreciated as there is a tight deadline!

Many thanks
  • Default avatar
    mikekiy    
     13 years ago

Also, can a coupon be made applicable to all new users only - ie, not selecting a customer name?

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

Hi, that sounds like a very complicated coupon. AwoCoupon does not have the ability to set parent coupons. That would require custom coding and really depends on your requirements. contact me directly if you would like a quote on the customization.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     13 years ago

no. If the coupon is set to 1 use per customer, then an easy, although not elegant, way would be to dump all the current users into the table that checks the number of uses for that specific coupon.