Gift certificates are not being automatically sent out - can't check orders

• Default avatar
    Svenstrup    
     8 years ago

Hi,

I have tried to create some certificates through the AwoCoupon plugin but when testing I don't receive an email with a certificate. I went through the four solutions in the FAQ but I couldn't check the orders. I get the following message when I go to Awocoupon > History of uses > Order:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'u.username, uv.user_email, ov.order_id,ov.cdate,CONCAT(ov.order_id," (",o' at line 1 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS c.id AS voucher_customer_id, c.codes, c.user_id, c.user_id AS _user_id u.username, uv.user_email, ov.order_id,ov.cdate,CONCAT(ov.order_id," (",ov.order_number,")") AS order_number, u.username as _username, uv.firstname as _fname, uv.lastname as _lname,FROM_UNIXTIME(ov.cdate) AS _created_on, GROUP_CONCAT(cc.code ORDER BY cc.code SEPARATOR ", ") as coupon_codes FROM jos_awocoupon_voucher_customer c LEFT JOIN jos_awocoupon_voucher_customer_code cc ON cc.voucher_customer_id=c.id LEFT JOIN jos_users u ON u.id=c.user_id LEFT JOIN jos_redshop_orders ov ON ov.order_id=c.order_id LEFT JOIN jos_redshop_order_users_info uv ON uv.order_id=c.order_id AND uv.address_type="BT" WHERE c.estore="redshop" GROUP BY c.id ORDER BY c.order_id desc LIMIT 0, 20
  • Default avatar
    Svenstrup    
     8 years ago

Furthermore when I go to 'Awocoupon > Gift certificates' and try to edit one of my certificates I get this error message:

1054 Unknown column 'P.product_name' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT P.product_name,p.product_number AS product_sku FROM jos_redshop_product p WHERE p.product_id = 101
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Just sent you a private message.