PDF Gift Certificates - Informtionen coupon will not be output correctly.

• Default avatar
    sven94    
     8 years ago

Hi, I have created a profile for the gift certificates. PDF output but the information for the coupon are all written on one line. Not readable. At first everything worked. Then not again. I do not know what it is. Can anyone help? Thank you Ilona Kreuzmann
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

What is the tag, you are using in the pdf? If it is {vouchers}, that code is controlled by what you enter in {vouchers} and {expiration_text} fields under the email section.
  • Default avatar
    sven94    
     8 years ago

Yes I use this day and have already processed it. In the email it goes well. But in the PDF he writes everything about each other. So a line-turvy again one line and then another line. So never among themselves. It's just a black stripe of Scripture.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

Can you give me the text you have in these fields:
    - {vouchers}
    - {expiration_text}
  • Default avatar
    sven94    
     8 years ago

Hello, Thanks for the reply. In the mail everything appears correctly. In the PDF, I use a table with a fixed height above a DIN 4 page. The table has a column and three rows.

In the first line of the image with a fixed altitude is. The second line is the code -{vouchers}-. In the third information.

Footer and header I do not use. It should be generated for each code a new page.

This structure has already works. Then not again. I do not know where the fault may lie. I am pleased if you can help me. Many thanks.

{vouchers}= Ihr Gutscheincode:
     {voucher}
    Wert des Gutscheins: {price} {expiration_text}

{expiration_text}= 
    Ausstellungsdatum: {today_date}<br/>www.domain.de

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I do not think I understand your problem. I added the code from your {vouchers} and {expiration_text} fields. Then in my pdf body I entered the {vouchers} tag, and it displayed on separate lines, not the same. Is your problems with the {vouchers} tag or something else?