AWO Coupons Pro : Adding Coupon to Cart does not work!

• Default avatar
    sandy7    
     9 years ago

Hi,

I've been dealing with this for a few hours and I cant seem to fix this issue.

I just bought AWO Coupons Pro, but it just doesn't work when I try to enter a coupon code i have generated.

Backend works fine, I can use all functions as expected and very satisfied with that. But once i try to test a coupon code out in my webshop, it just doesnt do anything. I submit the code, press save or add. And it doesn't do anything. I don't see another page loading, i don't see an error message, nothing.. It seems like the button doesnt link to anything, or tries to do anything.

Before I installed AWO everything was working fine, and added coupons without any issues.

Using it on: www.sandybloemen.nl

Running: Joomla 2.5.14
    Also running: Rupostel One page Checkout 2.0.258.180914

I really need to get this working ASAP as I'm having a deal with Groupon.

I am willing to give you temp. Admin rights to my backend.

I appreciate all help!

Thanks in Advanced!

Joe
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Hello,

Happy to look at it. Please send a private message with temp access.
  • Default avatar
    sandy7    
     9 years ago

Hey Seyi,

Details are sent in PM

Thanks!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Thanks for the access.

I took a look and the problem is in plugins. In the backend, go to extensions->plugins, and filter type by 'vmcoupon'.

In it you had enabled
    - VMCoupon - AwoCoupon
    - Plugin-VM-ValidateVmCoupons

I disabled Plugin-VM-ValidateVmCoupons and the problem went away. Coupons work now.
  • Default avatar
    sandy7    
     9 years ago

Thanks a lot!!! Great and fast service!!!!

One more quick question.. I need to generate 10.000 coupons .. Would AWO be able to handle this??
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     9 years ago

Certainly.

You can either upload them using the import function.

Or you can create a coupon template, and then go to 'generate coupons'. On that screen you either enter the number of coupons to generate or upload a text file with coupons cods, one per line. And the codes will be generated.