[Prestashop] Give away a product and also other coupons

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     7 months ago

I want to be able to give away a product regardless of the amount and have it automatically add to the cart, even if one uses or does not use a coupon

thanks a lot

stefano
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 months ago

You can create a coupon of 100% discount.  To limit it to 1 product, use the value definition, click the icon next to the value box, and enter
    qty    value
    1       100%
    2       0

Then you can add the coupon to the automatic discount list so coupon is not required.  It will not add any products to the cart but will discount.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     7 months ago

then my request is to have a specific product appear inside the cart and socntato for the full amount....without any minimum order but 1 product lio have to buy...and always free even if it inserts a coupon....

I tried to follow the directions (I attach screen) but.

1) it doesn't add it automatically

2) if i use the discount it puts it on me for a fee

ideally if you could provide me with a screen with what to do. and i attached what i did
    hSIu7dd.png
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 months ago

So is your request to buy any product, and get a specific product (product a) for free which gets automatically added to the cart?
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     7 months ago

The answer is Yes I would like that if you buy any product automatically add product x to the cart discounting it x the full amount (but this operation I already know how to do!).
    Is that in addition I would like to be able to apply a discount code....in the settings of awocoupon there is the automatic discount + coupon scenario but it does not work....(either it does the automatic discount or it takes the normal discount code, let me explain better if I create a code buy x get y and I create the automatic discount...in the cart appears y discounted 100% so in free....if I add the code WelcomeBiotex ( or any other) The free product disappears from the cart and applies me the discount provided by the code)
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 months ago

Look in awocoupon > configuration > multiple coupons.  Do you have multiple coupons setup?  If so, do the settings allow your scenario?

Also when creating a coupon, there is the option individual use only:

If you have that enabled in either of the coupons you are trying then only 1 would work.

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     7 months ago

Hi seyi, let me see if I can explain myself.
    I have already activated the multi coupon, see below

this is the configuration...with MULTIPLE COPUON activated with the various scenarios

this is the automatic discount that puts the product in the cart by discounting it by 100%

and so far so good, then if I use a regular coupon.

charges me what should be free

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     7 months ago

Hi, there are any news?
    Thanks a lot
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 months ago

Hello,

In your multiple coupon setup you have this:

So you can only use a maximum of 1 coupon and a maximum of 1 gift certificate.

In the images of your coupon setup, they are both normal coupons, so only one will be processed.

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     7 months ago

And so I can't solve it?
    I in this case do not have gift certificate but as I wrote I would like to have the coupon used and also give away a product, but 2 in that box I can't put it
    I would like it to work that Automatic (and automatic is a Buy X Get Y) + Coupon + GIft

thanks a lot

stefano
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 months ago

In your 'allowed cart scenarios', you have excluded 'automatic + coupon'
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     7 months ago

So I can't do what I would need to do, right?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     7 months ago

Not with your multiple coupon configuration setup.