AWO Coupon - Checkout No longer Working

• Default avatar
    adele8    
     10 years ago

I just updated the version AWO Coupon and now the checkout process no longer works. You try to select the shipping and when you click proceed to checkout it asks you to select shipping again? Please feel free to contact me via email design@juicydigital.com.au and I can provide login details, I need this fixed urgently, as the site only stop working when I upgrade the AWO coupon version. I have also found you can no longer publish items to the website. Even though the backend says published the frontend does not show the item at all.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I find it hard to believe that AwoCoupon is causing your checkout not to work. On the front end, the only interaction with the shopping cart is when a a coupon code is used, processing the coupon code and sending the total back to virtuemart. Unless you are also using an awocoupon shipping method or payment method. Are you sure you have not upgraded anything else? In any case, I can take a look at it. Please send me a private message with temporary admin and ftp access.