Automatic coupon Buy X get Y disapears after refreshing products numbers in Cart

• Default avatar
    Zaldiar    
     a year ago

Joomla 3.10.11
    Awo coupon pro 3.6.0.7
    VM : 4.0.6 10690
    Joom SEF :     4.7.10
    php : 7.4.33

Hi,

I successfully created a "buy x get y" coupon, applied automatically on minimum 4 products on 2 SKU  to get 1 product of one of this 2 SKU.

When adding first time in cart it's  ok, e.g. 5 products on the first or second SKU added => in cart I have my 5 products whith the coupon automatically applied correposnding to 100% amount of the fifth offered product.

But if I have to change amount, issue => the coupon disapears on the first refresh on cart=> e.g. 6 items put in input item => refresh displays 6 items, ok, but automatic coupon is not applied anymore => if I refresh again whith this same amount of 6 : coupon appears correctly this time.

Thanks for help,

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Hello,

Not sure what is going on.  After you add the 5 products and automatically getting the 100% discount on the fifth, can you refresh the page before adding a 6th product?  Is the coupon still there?   Are you using a one page checkout?  If so, if you disable it temporarily do you get the same behavior?
  • Default avatar
    Zaldiar    
     a year ago

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply, how can I send frontend you a link in private message ?

- After you add the 5 products and automatically getting the 100% discount on the fifth, can you refresh the page before adding a 6th product?

=> I originally add 4 products and get 5 in cart, and this one is 100% discounted with coupon well displayed, and yes I can refresh the page I want after adding another upper amount of products, issue is when I change in the number product input and click on the refresh little arrow to refresh => the cart refresh without coupon anymore with the newx amount I entered, and I have to refresh the browser page or with the same little round arrow to have the coupon automaticaly applied again

- I don't use One pagecheckout but normal order VM pages

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Can you send me a private message with access to test this directly, not really sure I understand the issue.
  • Default avatar
    Zaldiar    
     a year ago

Just done, thanks !
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Thanks for the access.  I have added some code that fixes the issue to your installation.  Will fix this on the next update so no need to worry about loosing the code.
  • Default avatar
    Zaldiar    
     a year ago  last edited a year ago

Ok thanks, but after checking after after pureg every caches kevels, I have still the same issues :

- adding 2 3611 SKU products and after putting 2 3615 SKU => Cart loads 5 3611 and 2 3615, instead of 3 (2+1) 3611 and 2 3615

- refresh amount of products in cart : same amouts erros (put  "2" 3611  to correct the "5" 3611 => still reloads "5" 3611, or another exemple put "7" 3611 => reload "10" items

Thanks

...and automatic coupon disapears one reload on 2.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Ok, fixed the adding sku 3611 to cart first problem, don't understand this:

...and automatic coupon disapears one reload on 2.
  • Default avatar
    Zaldiar    
     a year ago

thanks ;

for the second one : on the same cart, with 3 3611 and 2 3615, if customer wants to update  items numbers, e.g. up to "3" 3615, and that refreshs the page with the circular arrow, then the page reloads whithout automatic coupon applied anymore. But if you reload the page again, at this time the automatic coupon is back and normally applied.

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Hello,
    Could not reproduce it.  Probably the earlier fixed fixed it.
  • Default avatar
    Zaldiar    
     a year ago

I have deactivated coupon 10h hours ago because black friday is ended. Thanks for help. Notcice last bug of dispaerring automatic coupon after a first refreshing product amount was still present.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Yes, i copied the black friday coupon into another coupon, and made it available for just my user and added it to automatic discounts so I could test it.  I could not produce that last issue.