[Prestashop] Problem take 3 pay 2 and free shipping

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     a year ago

Hi here is my problem.
    I set up on the ecommerce that over 50 euro shipping is free, I then created an "automatic" to handle the promo of take 3 pay two on some products but in some cases the sum of the 3 products is 51 euro and applying the discount of take 3 pay 2 becomes 34 but free shipping is added because for "him" the final cost is 51 euro

How do I solve this?
    thanks a lot

stefano
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     a year ago

Hi I noticed a problem.
    In the product to which the take 3 pay 2 is applied if one takes two or three different sizes with different colors the system always puts the same size and that is not good, we changed some settings and if you see the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p30QehhfZzFnJkNFXwQLRMWW98QTqTQ0/view I was able to make 2 socks of different colors but the third one...it merges it with the first one I chose
    I also followed the example on Awo's guide and did several experiments...but failed
    In the creation of the GOOD Buy X Get Y I can NOT add the children ..they are not there

Ideas, advice?
    Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Hello,

Yes, when creating a buy x get y where y is automatically added to the cart, it will try and add a product that is already in the cart if available.  If you do not want that behavior then you cannot make it automatic.  The customer should manually add all 3 products to the cart to receive the discount.

For shipping not sure, how did you setup free shipping?  Was it through AwoCoupon automatic shipping coupon?
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     a year ago  last edited a year ago

No, we don't use Awocoupon for free expenses dotto the 49 but we run them from Anvanto Shipping cost
    https://addons.prestashop.com/it/spese-spedizione/30663-shipping-cost-by-zip-postal-code-country-state-city.html

The problem is ..if you get 3 socks you spend 51 euros ...the charges are free, but then he discounts one sock...and you go to 34 but then he doesn't add them back...

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Hello,

In the file /override/classes/Cart.php, inside the function getCartRules, you should see the line:
    <?php
            $coupon_session 
    AC()->storediscount->cart_coupon_revalidate();
    ?>

Please change it to:
    <?php
            $coupon_session 
    AC()->storediscount->get_couponsession();
    ?>

That should fix it.