Payment method Balance not shown

• Default avatar
    flavio_giovanni    
     2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm using AwoCoupon version 3.5.9.0 but I've a problem when the amount in cart is = 0

The credit is automatically recognized and the system creates and displays the coupon in the cart.

The amount is correctly reset but the "Balance" payment method created as vm_payment is not shown, but the credit card payment is shown. This generates a problem as the plugin does not manage the order status switch.

On Virtuemart configurations I have selected Balance as the automatic payment method and set the maximum value to 0.001

Everything seems set correctly, but the Balance payment method does not appear among the payment types.

I hope I didn't go too far, Seyi, please help me!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Are you using a checkout extension?  If so can you temporarily disable it and try it with virtuemart cart?
  • Default avatar
    flavio_giovanni    
     2 years ago

Hi Seyi, yes I tried to disable the custom cart by skipping the Virtuemart default one but the problem remains. Could it have happened because I updated the AwoCoupon component a while ago?

What do you advise me to do?

Thanks and sorry for the delay.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Hello,

So just so I understand.  The order total in the cart is 0, and when this happens the 'free order' payment method should show, but it does not?  Only the credit card payment method shows?
  • Default avatar
    flavio_giovanni    
     a year ago

That's right Seyi,

the total of the cart is € 0.00 in the space reserved for the coupon, the item "Store credit" appears correctly but the 2 payment methods available (Credit Card and Pay with Cryptocoin) appear as a payment method, but among the available methods there are no Balance appears. 

It's really strange because the Balance method is present among the available payment methods (VM Payment - Standard and maximum amount set to 0.001).

I haven't made any changes to the settings apart from updating the component.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     a year ago

Did not here back so I assume that upgrading AwoCoupon worked.
  • Default avatar
    flavio_giovanni    
     a year ago

Hi Seyi, unfortunately I haven't solved the problem yet. I will schedule the update with try client and buy the new version of the component, so you can help me better. Thanks as always for the help ;)