[Resolved] Awocoupon Pro Prestashop - Unable to change image text font color

• Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

Hi,

I am using AwoCoupon Pro on Prestashop (1.5.2.0) and currently, I cannot correctly create any new profile (template).
    Whenever I try to edit the font color on the image section, it stays in blue. This is extremely troublesome, since my image is blue too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

That is strange. What happens if you copy a current profile and just edit it?
  • Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

Hi Seyi,

I've already tried to copy and then edit the working profile in order to change the image, the bug is the same, the text turns blue without me doing anything except the image modification.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Is it possible to send me a private message with temporary admin access to have a look at the problem?
  • Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

I'll send it to you right now
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

So I made a copy of your first template and then edited it. I cannot seem to reproduce the problem. I set the color of each element to white, and so far it is staying white. Can you have a look?

Thanks
  • Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

Hi,

I can see the one you did edit, it is displayed correctly for me, but when I try to do it, the bug is still there.

Maybe it has something to see with the images. If I use the default one (giftcard_30) it works. But when I try to use the other ones (giftcard_50, 80 or 150), the bug appears.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

It seems to be an image issue.

I took the giftcard_50 image and on my local host can product the same problem. I then opened it up with photoshop then ran the 'save for web' function and a new image was created. The new image is twice as big. Substituting that image in, the colors work fine.
  • Default avatar
    kim436    
     10 years ago

Alright ! Thanks a lot for your help Seyi.