Custom voucher

• Default avatar
    markus00    
     2 years ago

Hello everyone,

pilots can advertise flights on my site via the extension "VM Vendor" about "Virtuemart". There is a voucher corner with fixed amounts which awocoupons works very well.

If a customer wants a flight advertised by the pilot as a voucher how can I create it?

Versions:
    Joomla 3.9.20
    VirtueMart 3.8.4
    AwoCoupons 3.6.0.4

Best regards,
    Markus

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Hello,

Not sure what you mean.  Are you trying to create a voucher that works only for a specific product?  If so, when creating the voucher, in the products section, you can select the specific product the coupon should work for.
  • Default avatar
    markus00    
     2 years ago

Hello

Users can upload a product to my website. I would like customers to be able to purchase these products as a voucher.

If I have to create a voucher for every product that has been created by the user every time I go crazy.

Do you know what i mean?

Best regards,
    Markus
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Hello,

Ok, I see.  Well that is really your only choice, unless you can have users upload as a child product to a parent product.  Then you could set the voucher on the parent product, and any children products will generate a voucher.
  • Default avatar
    markus00    
     2 years ago

Hello Seyi,

Unfortunately this is not possible. Is there another alternative to individually creating a voucher after ordering?

So with your own picture and text?

Best regards,
    Markus
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

There is no way to set it up in the system as it stands.  You would need to do some custom coding.