Not allowed to create coupons

• Default avatar
    addictionfoods    
     10 years ago

Hi,

Our client bought the plugin and we are trying to set it up, we are not able to create coupons or even see the templates. We also can't create the coupon code for gift certificates.

We have enabled the virtuemart coupons on the AWO dashboard.

We are using Joomla 1.5 and AWO version 1.5.4, Virtuemart version 1.1.7

Thanks
  • Default avatar
    addictionfoods    
     10 years ago

We have been able to solve this problem. Now the other problem we are having is that the shipping is not applying
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Good to hear. Shipping is only discounted if you have a function type of 'gift certificate' or coupon->shipping. It is not discounted on a normal coupon. If you wanted to add it to a normal coupon, you can by creating 3 ccoupons:
    - Coupon a Product discount
    - Coupon b Shipping discount
    - Coupon C parent coupon where you add coupon a and b with process type of 'all that apply'

Then give out coupon c.
  • Default avatar
    addictionfoods    
     10 years ago

We want to offer free shipping on certain products. I have chosen the coupon - shipping and put 100% ,chosen the product, but when I go in and put the coupon code on the check out it tells me the coupon dos not exist.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

You may want to check AwoCoupon->installation check to verify the code for shipping is installed.

Also you can go to awocoupon->configuration->error messages tab and change all the errors to something identifiable to see why it is failing.