[Prestashop] € 500 spending threshold

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     2 years ago

When I reach 500 € spending I would like to make sure that the user has 50 extra points for free. It can be done?

if so how?

Thanks a lot

stefano
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

You can create an order rule and in the order total type, select all orders in total:

The spending is calculated from the "start date" entered in the rule, not necessarily from the beginning of time.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     2 years ago

can I set that the discount coupon generated can be used only once? Because I discovered that a user who got that discount then you gave it to another friend of him and I don't want it to be possible. So the socnto must be tied to the user and can only be used once. How do I set it up? I attach screenshots of how I set it up TDAaiX4.png
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

You can set the discount generated to be used only once by modifying the coupon template used to generate the discount and setting the total number of uses to 1.  However there is no option to tie the coupon to the specific customer it is generated for.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     2 years ago  last edited 2 years ago

then in the field Number of Uses Total I put 1, right? But I have a doubt, in the Coupon Code field there is a "code" that I believe is the coupon lead and if set to 1 is it not valid only once for all users?
    can not be done automatically?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

It is a template, so the coupon is copied when being sent to the customer.  And so that customer would only be able to use the coupon once, since each customer receives a unique coupon.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     2 years ago

So you confirm that in the Number of Uses Total field I can put 1 and therefore all users will have a different coupon code and that it will be possible to use it only once, right?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago
    +1

Yes, correct.  In the coupon template, enter a value of 1 for the number of uses total.