Need help showing coupon discount ammount in invoice and order details page

• Default avatar
    trins123    
     2 years ago

Hi.

We are using Awocupon pro 3.6.0.3, Joomla 3.9.25 and virtuemart 3.8.8. with 

Clean mart template solution on this forum https://www.flexiblewebdesign.com/forum-joomla-virtuemart-template-sportmart-support/3171-coupon-code-weird-code-field-in-white#13465

We are using  20% discount code "JUNIJ20"  only active for this product https://ghee-kozmetika.si/bio-smilj-ali-immortelle-helichrysum-hranilno-vlazilna-krema-za-obraz-50ml

1.) When we select the product and enter the coupon code in step 4 and click "apply coupon button" first we recive message "coupon code not found" which is strange.. 

No coupon found

2.) But only after clicking on the payment option in step 5, the coupon values are shown, and order total value is deducted..

coupon value visible only after selected payment

3.) But no cupon values in table row "popust" are shown in invoice and order details page.

coupon values not visible in invoice and order details

How can we fix that?

We can supply backend login and ftp if needed.

Please help.

Best regards,

Rok

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Thanks for the access.  After having a look, it is an issue with Abandoned cart.  Since you provided ftp access, I implemented this fix:

It seems to work fine now.
  • Default avatar
    trins123    
     2 years ago

seyi @ Jun 9, 2021, 10:31:55 AM
    Thanks for the access.  After having a look, it is an issue with Abandoned cart.  Since you provided ftp access, I implemented this fix:

It seems to work fine now.

Hi, thank you very much. I looks like it is working ok.

Maybe you now where I can disable the table "POPUST" as it is showing 0 values in one column for order details?TRTNRMI.jpg

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Hello,

The discount column would not be 0 if you set a base price for a product and a discounted price, then it shows the discount on the product from the base price.  There is no option to disable that column.

In the front end if you wanted to disable it, you would need to modify the template to remove the column
  • Default avatar
    trins123    
     2 years ago

Thanky you for you information,

Best regards,

Rok