Error "The coupon entered is not valid" but the code is valid and discount is deducted

• Default avatar
    ialearn    
     2 years ago

Hi

I have created a combination code that has 7 different codes linked to it. Each of the 7 codes is setup with the following parameters. (see Image 1)
    It is not something that happens every time but from time to time when a user enters the code it discounts the product price correctly as it should but it then also displays a error message stating "The coupon you entered is not valid" this is causing an confusion (see Image 2)

Please assist me in rectifying this.

Image 1
    Image 2
    Coupon Error
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Hello,

Are you using the latest version of AwoCoupon? Is this Hikashop? What version?
  • Default avatar
    ialearn    
     2 years ago

I am using AWO Coupon version 3.6.0.1 and HikaShop Business: 4.4.2 at the moment
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Can't produce it.  There must be something causing it.  Not really sure where to go next.  What is the process type of your combination coupon?  How is checkout setup in hikashop configuration?  May also be a plugin causing it.  Would be great if you could figure out how to produce it consistently, might give a clue.