Exclude an Automatic Coupon from a new coupon

• Your avatar
    xglaros    
     2 years ago  last edited 2 years ago

Hello,

How can i exclude from a new coupon i want to create another existing automating coupon when the rule BuyX GettY will triggered?

regards,

Dimitris

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Hello,

I do not think I understand your question.  But to answer excludes, you can click the exclude button in the products section, then anything you add to the list will be excluded:

bcJo7sU.png
  • Your avatar
    xglaros    
     2 years ago

1) I have allready an automated BuyX GettY coupon which i am giving free of charge 1 tshirt if a customer buys another 2.

2) I created a different coupon which i am giving an extra 20% discount to all products (including the tshirts) but i do not want to give 20% discount to the products (all 3 tshirts in this situation) that customer get with discount from the 1st coupon, so i want to exlude it.

In the product section there are types to select for product, category, manyfacturer, vendorm and custom. Im wondering if we can exlude also a coupon.

Hope i gave you to undestrand what i am saying :)

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

Ok, I see now.  You cannot exclude a coupon but there is a global option to exclude products from getting multiple discounts.  If that would work then go to AwoCoupon > configuration > multiple coupons, set

'Apply only one discount per product' to 'yes'
  • Your avatar
    xglaros    
     2 years ago

Thank you Seyi, i didnt't want to have only 1 coupon in the cart but you helped me.

I went to AwoCoupon > configuration > multiple coupons 

and i saw that you can have multiple coupons activated but to Applyonly one discount per product, so i check it and i solved my problem.

You have made the best ever application

Thank you for your help and support

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     2 years ago

You are welcome, glad you like.