• Default avatar
    begoña    
     3 years ago

Hello,

joomla 3.9.23
    virtuemart 3.8.6 10373
    awocoupon 3.6.0.1/3.6.0.2
    php 7.3.21

if I set AwoCoupon-> Triggers-> Order state to trigger coupon processing = 'Confirmed by shopper' and 'Confirmed'

History of Users does not work and a coupon can be used an unlimited number of times.

if I set AwoCoupon-> Triggers-> Order state to trigger coupon processing = 'Order creation'

Everything works fine and a coupon can be used based on the 'Number of Uses Total' and 'Number of Uses per Customer' settings for each coupon.

Currently my configuration is:
    Restore coupon's number of uses if order is not processed = Canceled
    Order state to trigger coupon processing = 'Order creation'

But if a customer pays by card or paypal and they close the browser before completing the payment, the order remains Pending status and they cannot use the Coupon again.

Any known issues on this matter?
    I am doing something wrong?

regards

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

I have not run into such a case.

If it is failing, then maybe somehow it is not saving to the #__awocoupon_history table, column "details" correctly.  Really not possible to tell without debugging directly.

Happy to look at it if you can send a private message with tmp admin and ftp access.
  • Default avatar
    begoña    
     3 years ago

I have done these tests with a copy of the web for development.
    I have repeated the tests on the production server and it works fine.
    It seems that there is no problem.
    Thanks.
  • Default avatar
    begoña    
     3 years ago

After changing the Triggers settings, everything seemed to work fine, but some coupons that have been used do not appear in History of Uses.

How do I send you the access data, from the contact option of the web? Is there any other way to send a private message?

Thanks.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

The system will not automatically go back and fix previous history.  But you can do that manually by going to awocoupon > history of uses > new, and entering the missed data.
  • Default avatar
    begoña    
     3 years ago

I have made the change in the configuration and then 2 clients have placed orders with discount coupons. In one the discount coupon appears in the history of use but in the other order it does not.

I send you information by private message so you can help me with the problem.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Thanks for the access.  The issue is the number of products are large, this causes the data that awocoupon needs to save to be really big, and bigger than the field that it is saving it in the db.  So to fix, I have updated
      Table: #__awocoupon
      Column: details
      changed from TEXT field to a MEDIUMTEXT field.

For comparison, the characters that can be held by the fields:
    TEXT: 65,535 characters
    MEDIUMTEXT: 16,777,215 characters

That should suffice to capture all that is needed for future orders.
  • Default avatar
    begoña    
     3 years ago

Thanks!