[Prestashop] problem with gift card

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I checked the GIFT CARD on Prestashop and it seems to me that I have put everything ... but I do not automatically receive the GIFT (naturally I choose Bank transfer then I put accepted and there I should receive them)Looking at the settings on Joomla and Prestashop, the only difference I noticed is this (see attachments) it seems that on pestashop the function for sending via email is missing or am I wrong something? If you want, I give you access to the pestashop backend

thanks a lot

oXcOLH9.png
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

In awocoupon > configuration > gift certificate products, do you have 'Order status for sending automatic email' set to your accepted order status(es)
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I did it as you can see but nothing comes by email3JPHPD8.png

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

If you are using ps 1.7.7.0 or higher, then it may be an issue with mailing system, which has been updated in the latest version 3.6.0.1, updated today.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Ok now it works, only these two values do not come out in the summary:
    {vouchers}
    {image_embed}
    even if they have been placed in the template as you can see in the screenshot
    qTDwLU4.jpg
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

Looking at the email you received, {image_embed} worked fine as you can see the image there.  The {vouchers} tag is empty.  Look in the email template, at the {vouchers} text field.  It is probably empty.  Enter at least the default and test again:

fHs5rKd.png
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

on Joomla there were two separate fields, one relating to the coupon code and one to the amount, now it is only one, can't you separate the two fields again? so for the user it is better understood why it now comes out: EnUvg2f6 100.00 where is it EnUvg2f6 is the code is 100.00 the amount

thanks a lot

stefano
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

I do not understand.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Ok I try to explain myself better If you look at this screenshot you see on joomla how I set it up

and here you see how the email arrives, as you can see there are two fields called: Gift Card Value

On prestashop, on the other hand, I configured it in the same way, see screenshot

and see how the email arrives. On one line and so the user doesn't understand anything
    FM7kEgi.png
    How do I resolve?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

When editing the email template update the {vouchers} field, it is right under the email body textarea. You can add the tag <br /> to set a line break.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Sorry, but I did not understand. the code is this <div> Discount and Value Code: {vouchers} </div> where to put it like that? <div> Discount and Value Code: {vouchers} <br /> </div> I tried but when I save he removes the <br />
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

In the vouchers section, right under the email body
    7IZmjsl.png