• Default avatar
    info91    
     10 years ago

Hi,
    these are the technical specifications:

Joomla: 2.5.16
    Virtuemart: 2.0.24
    AwoCoupon Pro: 2.2.3

I'm doing a test on the new version of AwoCoupon locally.
    I have already 25000 codes, all set to the user group "default."
    Before the upgrade, if a user "anonymous" inserted the coupon, it worked, and now no.
    Should I set all 25000 codes for both users "default" for users "anonymous".
    Is there a way to change this parameter in all codes, with one operation?

Thank you.

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I believe this is the post that sparked the changes:
    https://awodev.com/forum/awocoupon/help-section/buy-x-get-y-and-default-group

I see you have some options:
    - this is probably the easiest, which is to remove the extra code that which is causing your problem, only problem with this is you would need to make this change on every update
    - for this option, you would need direct access to your database where you actually add the anonymous groups to all the coupon codes, or if the coupons are not restricted and everyone can use, then just remove the shopper group restriction all together.

If you let me know which one you prefer, I can guide you through the update.
  • Default avatar
    info91    
     10 years ago

There are no restrictions: at the moment I only have 2 groups of users "anonymous" and "default".
    So, for me it would be better option when I delete the "limits" from the database, so that I should not then modify the source code in future updates.
    To do this, simply delete all records from the table # _awocoupon_usergroup?

Thank you!
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Yes, if ALL your coupons do not require usergroup restrictions, then yes, I would just delete everything in #__awocoupon_usergroup.
  • Default avatar
    info91    
     10 years ago

I solved my problem with this advice.

Thank you!