changing registration link

• Default avatar
    miladox    
     3 years ago

I am using the breezing form for my registration page. how can I change the registration link sent to emails to breezing form registration page? so once a user registers with breezing form they get the reward.
    the form exactly works with Joomla native system just the form look is customized.

Please advise.
    thanks and regards
  • Default avatar
    miladox    
     3 years ago  last edited 3 years ago

I changed below to just send them to index and referred users can manually create an account. then i want them to make an order and get their points.
    Can users use coupon code and still get the point? (using eshop) If not how can i enable it?
    I did try the rules of registration for the sponsor, and order total for new user. Then i tried manually and followed the rules but both didn't get any points.

i did a test and made a rule for reviews still didn't receive any points.

Please advise. thanks and regards.

in www/components/com_aworewards/controllers.php (all 4 of them)
    <?php
        JFactory
    ::getApplication()->redirect($registration_link);
    ?>

I Change it to this

<?php
            JFactory
    ::getApplication()->redirect('index.php');
    ?>

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

Sure, that works, or you could have just changed the registration_link variable to index or your registration link:
    <?php
            $registration_link 
    version_compareJVERSION'1.6.0''ge' ) ? 'index.php?option=com_users&view=registration' 'index.php?option=com_user&view=register';
    ?>

To
    <?php
            $registration_link 
    'index.php';
    ?>

• Default avatar
    miladox    
     3 years ago

Thank you, Seyi.
    1- how long dose it take for the points to show under user account?
    2- Can users use coupon code and still get the point? (using eshop) If not how can i enable it?
    3- I did make the rules of registration for the sponsor, and friend. Then i tried manually and followed the rules but both didn't get any points.
    4- i did a test and made a rule for reviews still didn't receive any points.
    5- Redeem points button under point module not opening the page, where can i fix the link to that?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

The points are awarded when cron is run.  Do you have cron enabled?  You will at least need to turn on poor man's cron in aworewards > configuration > cron.

On that page you will can find a link which will manually trigger cron immediately for when testing.

For the redeem points module, this is connected to aworewards > configuration > coupon payout ( request ).  If that is setup properly, then when customer clicks to redeem points, it will automatically create a coupon code and try to add it to the cart (if its valid for that cart)
  • Default avatar
    miladox    

Fixed thank you

the only issue now is the Sponsor is not getting the points only the registar gets the point. Sometimes Sponsor gets it and not the preorder rule work! is it because of the Ordering of the rules? they are all set as 1.

how to fix it ?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    

Hello,

Are you saying sometimes the sponsor gets points and sometimes not?  All rules are processed, unless you have created a parent rule, in which case, only the first rule the user is eligible for will process.

And you can order by clicking the 'ordering' column, and then graphically moving the rules on the rules list page