[Prestashop] Problem with awocoupon and free shipping

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

"I applied the 10 euro discount coupon obtained with the points of the fidelity card, which has a minimum order of 40 € I had the 58 euro trolley I applied it, then I removed 1 item and I went UNDER € 40 but he left me the discount "
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

More information needed.  Were you able to fully checkout with that coupon?
    Did you set minimum order specific or overall?

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

just put some random products in the cart and do some tests. The problem is that if I, for example, put in the cart for 60 euros and then apply a coupon and then I remove a product and I go below 50 euros, he continues to work the coupon even if in the settings it says that it is valid only for orders of 50 euros
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

I am not having this problem, in my test.  I setup a coupon with minimum order total of 30.  Added items to the cart and applied the coupon.  Then removed one of the items to get it under 30, and the coupon discount disappeared.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

as I wrote above try with the fidelity one. make an order of at least 350 euros then I enable the coupon for points and when it arrives you do the test and see that the coupon continues to work even if you do not have 50 euros of products in the cart.How can I see the settings of the coupon that is auto-generated by aworewards?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

You can go to awocoupon > coupons, enter the coupon code in the search, and go to the edit page once it is returned.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I did it and what created me is this LjKHnYWCMKh8 I don't understand why he set me a minimum order of 40 euros, but in any case, even if I remove the product and go below 30 euros, he does the same discount. Can you also see the 40 euro problem?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Ok, was able to produce the issue.  It is now fixed.