Error: Payment information incorrect or incomplete (Using Automatic Discounts)

• Default avatar
    Datalynk    
     3 years ago

When we enable Automatic Discounts and have 100% Coupons applied, we get the following error...

Payment information incorrect or incomplete

I believe this is linked to the way the Payment Method is switched to Free. 
    It Switches to Free, but we can see still the transaction fee for the payment method that would be used (if the discount hadn't been applied).

s80Ojb8.jpg
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

In awocoupon > installation check, do you have both file updates installed?  If so just try uninstalling and installing them again.

Are you using a checkout extension?  If so, can you disable it temporarily and test it?  Do you still get the same result with Virtuemart checkout?
  • Default avatar
    simon82    
     3 years ago

We are using https://www.virtueplanet.com/extensions/vp-one-page-checkout

and have with AWO for years...
    We updated recently all components and this problem started.

This is a live site and difficult to test (as has huge amount of traffic) so looking for some ideas I can investigate without taking the site offline

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Did you do the installation check?  It may be just that simple.  Other than that, need to copy the site to a test site to see what is going on.
  • Default avatar
    simon82    
     3 years ago

I did yes, the site is massive and ideally not looking to spend best part of a week creating a dev environmet
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago