Gift Certificate Products not generate Coupon

• Default avatar
    matteo5    
     3 years ago

Hi my Gift Certificate Products not generated coupon code and no order appears in History of Uses (Orders)  All setting are correct like in the tutorial.

Thank you

Matteo

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

Did you set the order status to send a gift certificate in awocoupon > configuration > gift certificate products?  And has your order gone through that order status?
  • Default avatar
    matteo5    
     3 years ago

Hello Seyi!

Yes Order is confirmed and in configuration "Order status for sending automatic email" is setting with Confirmed.

I really cannot understend where is the problem.

Thank you

Matteo

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

Did you set the order status to unpublish gift cert?  If so to what?

In the same config area, there is a debug.  If you set that to yes, the next time it runs a gift cert product and fails it should enter in the text field why it failed.  Could try that.

Really not sure, stabbing in the dark here, if you like I can look directly at it if you can send a private message with temp access.

• Default avatar
    matteo5    
     3 years ago

Hello,

sent to you private message

thank you

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

Thanks, Took a look and the error returned is cannot send profile email.  I think it has something to do with the email template although not sure what.  I change the email template for that gift certificate product in awocoupon > tools > gift certificate products

to: Pau01TARJETAREGALO

After that the email was sent.  Maybe try rebuilding the problem template from one that already works and the update the gift certificate product to that one.