Customer Account Balance not adjusted after using the store credit

• Default avatar
    michael54    
     3 years ago

Hello,

I just noticed one of my customer just used the 25$ in credit that I applied to his account. It subtracted the amount from the order correctly, but when I check his account balance he still has a balance of 25. In my testing before the store went live everything seemed to work fine with the balance being updated with what was spent. I doubled checked and the plugins are installed.

I did a manual adjustment so it was removed from his account.

• Default avatar
    michael54    
     3 years ago

I think I figured out my issue but I have a question, does AwoCoupon require Hikashop Points plugin to be enabled? I had it enabled for some time since I thought I would use points but in the end it was not what I wanted and ended up with AwoCoupon so I could have store credit balances and gift vouchers. I had turned off that plugin since I was not using it and that order I mentioned above was the first to use credit. I turned it back on today and completed a test order and everything updated correctly and I saw a customer use store credit for an order and it also updated the balance correctly.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

Glad it is working again, but definitely not.  There is no reliance on Hikashop points plugin.  For marking usage it works just like a normal coupon, so when a store credit is used, you should see it showing in AwoCoupon > History of uses > Coupons page.  If it is not there, then the usage is not registered.  Maybe you had some other setting that could have affected it?  For example in AwoCoupon > configuration setting 'Restore coupon's number of uses if order is not processed', and the order passing through that state.

• Default avatar
    michael54    
     3 years ago

I will check the other setting. I had checked the History of Uses after that order I mentioned in the first post and did not see an entry but it had take the amount of the order. I am sure its something odd and I will work on figuring it out.
  • Default avatar
    michael54    
     3 years ago

I got to do some more checking of the settings, 'Restore coupon's number of uses if order is not processed' is set to cancelled and refunded and order state to trigger coupon is Confirmed (was changed after earlier advice). I did find this option in advanced 'Enable onAfterCartProductsLoad trigger when processing coupon' which by default is no. Not 100% what that setting is for.

As of know I have left the Hikashop points plugin enabled, everything is working good. I will have to continue checking settings to see what I missed, I could have some other plugin not installed.