Multiple coupons aren't displayed

• Default avatar
    mariya823@yandex.ru    
     3 years ago

Good evnening! I have a problem with displaying multiple coupons if Rupos one page is enabled. First I enter the first coupon, it is displayed. Then I enter the second coupon. The first coupon becomes invisible, and only the second coupon is displayed. If I disable opc, the entered coupons are displayed correctly. If I use only one coupon, it is displaying correctly.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

That is a question for Rupostel onepage checkout since you have opc disabled and sending the correct information.
  • Default avatar
    mariya823@yandex.ru    
     3 years ago  last edited 3 years ago

seyi @ Nov 9, 2020, 11:47:07 AM
    Hello,

That is a question for Rupostel onepage checkout since you have opc disabled and sending the correct information.

Good evnening! I noticed that this problem occurs when there is a limit on the payment method. It''s displaying correctly too if I reload the page. Help me please!

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

I do not understand.  How do I produce the problem?
  • Default avatar
    mariya823@yandex.ru    
     3 years ago

seyi @ Nov 10, 2020, 1:15:41 PM
    I do not understand.  How do I produce the problem?
    My website - https://www.mineralic.ru/

2 coupons - 7mXDNBrG and cy9pbAqb - they valid from the order amount 1500

this item may add to card - https://www.mineralic.ru/osnovnoi-uhod-za-kozhi-litsa/all-in-one-snail-repair-%D1%81ream-detail.html

Could you have a look please?

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

In my testing it is using one coupon, not both.  Do you have multiple coupons enabled in awocoupon > configuration > multiple coupons tab?
  • Default avatar
    mariya823@yandex.ru    
     3 years ago

seyi @ Nov 20, 2020, 2:05:43 PM
    Hello,

In my testing it is using one coupon, not both.  Do you have multiple coupons enabled in awocoupon > configuration > multiple coupons tab?
    Yes. Generally it seems to me that everything here has something to do with page reloading and ajax. Maybe try disabling ajax in the opc in the trash? But I don't know how to do it.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago  last edited 3 years ago

So it works fine without onepage enabled?  You may need to contact onepage developer about the issue.

You can disable ajax processing of coupons in one page by going to

components > onepage > display tab

And checking the box 'DO NOT use ajax for coupons'

Another thing to check,  the coupons: 7mXDNBrG and cy9pbAqb

When you edit them, do you have 'individual use' checked?
  • Default avatar
    mariya823@yandex.ru    
     3 years ago

seyi @ Nov 20, 2020, 2:29:51 PM
    So it works fine without onepage enabled?  You may need to contact onepage developer about the issue.

You can disable ajax processing of coupons in one page by going to

components > onepage > display tab

And checking the box 'DO NOT use ajax for coupons'

Another thing to check,  the coupons: 7mXDNBrG and cy9pbAqb

When you edit them, do you have 'individual use' checked?
    I enabled ajax for coupons and multiple works. Thank you very much for your patience!
  • Default avatar
    mariya823@yandex.ru    
     3 years ago

May be you tell me again: if I enable payment method, then multiple doesn't work. Only one coupon.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

If you enable it to work for a specific payment method, then it should only work when that payment method is selected.  This does not affect if multiple coupons work or not.