Problem in the cart and awocoupon not updating

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I try to explain the problem:
    if one buys for example for 60 € of order he is entitled to a gift and I manage this with awocoupon, the problem is that if one in the cart changes and therefore spends less, the gift remains. How can I fix it?

The site is here: https://www.biotex.it

thanks a lot
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Is this setup with a buy x get y automatic add to cart?  If so, in setting up the coupon, did you check the box "Automatically delete from cart 'Get Y' product"?
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

It doesn't work :( I attach the screenshot with the configuration https://nimb.ws/h76NDu
    So you tell me where I'm wrong, thank you
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

I just tested a similar coupon locally and seems to be working fine for me.  Are you using the latest virtuemart/awocoupon?  Are you using a checkout extension?  What exactly is the issue?  Is the discount removed but not the product?  Maybe you could go through the exact steps you are doing to produce the error.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Yes, everything is up to date, the problem is that if you add the products and the required quantities, he correctly adds the free product, but if I then decrease the quantity of a product in the cart, for example, and therefore I should no longer be entitled to it, he leaves me the product. complimentary
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

By complimentary do you mean it is still discounted?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Please post an image of the cart issue
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago  last edited 3 years ago

I would need that for an order over 120 euros, a free bag
    We created the voucher and then I created the AUTOMATIC DISCOUNT and if the cart is over 120 euros the gift is added but if I removed an item and the amount is less than 120 the gift was not eliminated

if you want to do the tests there is the development site accessible here sviluppo . biotex. it
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Can you please post an image?
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Sorry but I don't care, what should I wear? A photo? What of the cart? I put you the link of the site where we do the tests if you try it yourself with the information I gave you you see that it puts the product for free but if you change the quantity in the cart and therefore does not respect the conditions to be entitled to the gift , the gift remains in the cart.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Hi seyi, do you have news?
    Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

It seems to work for me:
  • Default avatar
    riga75    

you have to click on the orange button "PROCEDI ALL'ACQUISTO" and you will see that it does not work
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Still working for me on the next page, after fixing it.  Looks like you edited the coupon and unchecked 'Automatically delete from cart 'Get Y' product'.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    

it doesn't work for me, I tried to put the product in the cart: Canotta rete SUN
    then I added 3 units and he added the gift but if I change the quantity and put only one, he leaves me the gift

and if I have canceled the product I had placed in the cart, only the gift remains
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

I just tested that specific product and it works fine on both checkout screens.  Do a screen cast please:
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

ok done https://www.loom.com/share/8a60db29e66445edb880c17e65f74d1c
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I also noticed that the problem only seems to exist if you log in, could it help you find a solution? Thanks
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Getting some very strange behavior looking at your site, not logged in.  No idea what is going on.  Can look into it if you can provide temp ftp access.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

ok done
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

So you set it so that only if there is a normal coupon AND  and automatic coupon will any coupons work in the cart.  Normal coupon or automatic coupon on its own would not work.  I deleted your setting.  Seems to all work now for me logged in or not.