Export/Import all awo coupon info.

• Default avatar
    DJDiM    
     10 years ago

I'm selling coupons on my web-site with virtuemart. Now I'm intended to make some works with freelancer's help. The problem is that each coupons contains valuable information and I have around 600 coupons. I can't trust to this freelancer, I afraid that there is possibility that he can steel my coupons. Is there any possibility to Export all my awo coupon information including copouns, delete Awo coupon extension and later intall it again and import all settings and coupons back?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

As long as all you need to import/export is coupons then yes, you can go to reports and run the coupon list report, then click on the excel icon to export it. If you are trying to save user history also, then this would not work for it as you cannot import that through the interface.

I think it is fine to export your coupons, but what I would do also as a precaution is backup your database. All the information is stored there and if you have a backup then it data can always be restored at some point.