Collation problem

• Default avatar
    darko7    
     3 years ago

Hi i think i have Collation problem. I include {recipient_message} in to the custom image template. All working except characters Š Č and similar is just blank spot where should be. I look in database for altered coalition but cant find right table.

P. S.

{recipient_message} work in email body correctly only on image no.

Thank you. 

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

It is working for me on my generated email:

The {recipient_message} is stored within your shopping cart.  If this is a Virtuemart shopping cart, then it is stored in
    Table: #__virtuemart_order_items
    Column: product_attribute

• Default avatar
    darko7    
     3 years ago  last edited 3 years ago

Hi,

I check table and coalition is OK. So what could be a reason for not working ŠČĆŽ on image? Is there some settings which I'm not aware?

• Default avatar
    darko7    
     3 years ago

Hi 

I find solution 

I change foni to Arialbd and now working correctly. Thanks. 

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Ok, good to hear.

For the collation, did you look at the collation of the actual column "product_attribute"?  It really does not matter what the table collation is, the actual column collation is what matters.
  • Default avatar
    darko7    
     3 years ago

Dear sir

I know this is not related to this topic, but because in not realy the problem is just info for you I will write here.

I reinstall several times AwoTracker plugin i get error xml not find. Then I manual change awotracker_j3.xml to awotracker.xml and plugin start working. From Administrator back end I can access  AwoTracker Configuration from first tab AwoCoupon and then hover over AwoTracker Tab.

If I select AwoTracker there is no option to access configuration. According to your documentation here they should be 2 screens but is none.

Administration

Log into the administration screen and go to Components » AwoTracker.  Here you are presented with 2 main screens:
    Track
    This screen displays a log of users who have recorded the usage of a coupon in the front end.
    Configuration

But I have feeling  AwoTracker will still work I will go do some test. Regards
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

AwoTracker was just updated.  If you are using the latest AwoCoupon, 3.5.9.1, please get the latest version of AwoTracker as it has a fix for the menu.