Gift Certificate template, add links to PDF

• Default avatar
    ialearn    
     3 years ago

Hi
    I have setup a gift certificate template, but I am having some issues with adding links to the PDF that is attached.
    Hikashop has a function that allows you to generate an html link, if someone clicks the link it adds that product to the cart.

If I add a list of products with add to cart links to the email all the links work correctly, but if I add it to the PDF only the first link works.

Do you have any idea why this is
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

The tcpd library needs updating.  Go here and download the latest:

Then on your site, go to the folder www/administrator/components/com_awocoupon/awocoupon/library/tcpdf/

In this folder you should see the file tcpdf.php.  In the zip file download make sure you are in this folder.  Then copy the contents of everything from the zip to your site.  Do not delete, just overwrite the files.  That should fix the issue.
  • Default avatar
    ialearn    
     3 years ago

Hi Seyi

I Updated the tcpdf like you advised but it still only creates one active link in the document that being which ever link is first.
    mldzi2q.png
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

With the latest tcpdf, I am not producing the error.  If you look at tcpdf.php content, what version do you see?  6.3.2?

• Default avatar
    ialearn    
     3 years ago

Yes, I opened it and the version is 6.3.2. I use tcpdf to generate hikashop PDF invoices as well, could this possibly be causing a conflict, I am busy trying to figure out where the library for hikashop is located 
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

The AwoCoupon tcpdf library is used only if another tcpdf library is not already loaded.  So as you say, it may be another library loading,