Add points manually

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Hi I was wondering if it was possible to add points manually to each individual user.
    If so, how can I do it?
    thanks a lot

stefano
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

Yes, you can go to aworewards > credit history > Add points
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

But how do I score points for all members so far? They are many and one by one is an impossible job.
    There is a solution?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

There is no manual way to add points for all users at once. 

If you do not have a registration rule, then you could create a rule for registering, setting the start date far enough to catch all users.  Once that is published, you can then go to aworewards -> users and run 'Trigger payout' for all users.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I have not understood where I have to go to set for example the 30 points that I would like to give to all users
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

It would just be a new registration rule that you create and trigger:  aworewards > rules > new rule.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I did as you say, and I attach the screenshots but it doesn't seem to work and I'm wrong.
    For the last step I went here: aworewards -> users and run 'Trigger payout' for all users. but as you can see on one of the screenshots it is clear that it does not take it. can you help me?

thanks a lot

stefanocpllj1z.png
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

So the user registered on August 4, 2020, and your registration rule start date is July 4 2020.  And on aworewards > user screen, you clicked the 'trigger payout' for that particular user?  Does that user have any other registration credit in his account?
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

He does not have credits because I had disabled it and therefore he has no credit. Yes I selected the user then I selected the trigger payout item and made it apply but it doesn't load them, I don't understand where I'm wrong
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Not sure why it is not working.  Think I would have to directly look at it to see what is going on.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

ok I sent you a Pm with the access data, thank you very much
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago
    +1

Thanks for the access.  Just realize I gave you the wrong advice.  The 'trigger payout' link is to trigger an automatic payment ( if setup ) of user credit points already in the account. 

In order to trigger rules to run, then you can go to aworewards > configuration > cron tab.  Copy the link the the browser and run.  The resulting page will be blank, but it will have triggered all valid rules to run.