Buy X Get Y and simple coupon: together they don't work

• Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

I set up a Buy X Get Y and when a customer reaches the minimum amount it is added to the cart at no cost as I requested.
    The problem occurs when I add an awocoupon coupon to the cart at this point the product price is reset "as a gift"
    How do I make sure that the product as a gift is always as a gift even using the coupon?

thanks a lot

stefano
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Hello,

I do not understand.  What do you mean by the product price is reset?  It might be easier to give an example or some images of what is going on.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Hi Seyi
    Look at the first screenshot and see that the gift product is added correctly and is not charged:https://nimb.ws/dTgUKb

If you see this screenshot https://nimb.ws/gGJlT1
    I added a coupon and coem you see the product as a gift now it is counted and it is no longer free, why?

thanks a lot
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

So if I understand the issue it is the automatic coupon is added correctly, but when you add another coupon, the automatic coupon is kicked out and only shows a discount for the new coupon entered?

One of 2 possibilities:
    - when you setup either of the coupons in the images, you checked the box 'individual use only'
    - in awocoupon  > configuration > multiple coupons, you have it enabled, but in cart scenarios, you have selected specific scanarios excluding 'Automatic + Coupon'
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Hi Seyi, I did some tests but nothing I can't make it work and I don't understand where I'm wrong.
    If I pass your access data, can you see it?
    thanks a lot

stefano
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Yes, you can click the envelop by my username to send me a private message with the info.  Please give details of how to reproduce the problem also.
  • Default avatar
    riga75    
     3 years ago

Ok thanks a lot

Done
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

Ok, found the issue.  The reason no other coupons could be added is because in the auto coupon you checked the individual use only, which means it cannot be used with any other coupons:

I went ahead and unchecked it, and now the cart can take more than one coupon:
    kym9PVW.png