Custom Fields Are Not Filtering Correctly

• Default avatar
    victor9    
     3 years ago  last edited 3 years ago

I have a coupon which gives discounts to a product if people buy two. Each product also contains two purchasing options and I need one of those options to be excluded from the discount. In Virtuemart I used the Custom Fields to give people the options but AwoCoupon will not actually filter the products when I select the custom field. Here are some examples:

Coupon discount is $5.00

Each product has two options to buy: 

Option 1 is $15.00
    Option 2 is $35.00

The following example will be noted as Product A1 or Product A2 for the respective options. (The letter is the main product and the number is the option)

Product A1 is $15.00 and I buy 2: $30.00 - DISCOUNT = $25.00

Product A1 is $15.00 and Product B1 is $15.00 and I buy 1 each: $30.00 - DISCOUNT = $25.00

Product A1 is $15.00 and Product A2 is $35.00: $50.00 - SHOULD BE NO DISCOUNT = $45.00 BUT I am getting a discount regardless

I have tried switching the discount type from Overall to Specific and vice-versa but nothing actually excludes Option 2. Here is a picture of my product section in the coupon.

j8i3X2f.png

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     3 years ago

There is definitely an issue with the custom fields for virtuemart.  Will work on this, it will be fixed on the next update.
  • Default avatar
    victor9    
     3 years ago

Thank you so much!