When creating coupon all field full it does not save

• Default avatar
    jpgstudio    
     10 years ago

Hi,
    I bought AwoCoupon pro for prestashop, I'm using prestashop 1.5.2 and it is presenting problems.
    When I create a coupon and fill most of the fields including Start Date and end date, when I click save it doesn't save, stay in the same place nothing happens.

jpguarin
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

I am not sure what could be the problem. If you can send me temporary admin and ftp access via private missage, I can take a look at it.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     10 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the access. I was able to see the problem and fix it. You can see the coupon I added with start/expiration dates. This will also be updated in the next version of AwoCoupon.

I had to update a .js file, which is usually cached by the browser, so you may need to clear your browser cache in order to see the changes.
  • Default avatar
    elaine    
     8 years ago

I apologize for reviving an old thread, but my problem is identical. I am using Prestashop 1.5.3.1 and AwoCoupon Pro 1.1.9. Until now I have never used the Start Date function (only End Date), and noticed that when I do the coupon will not save, nothing happens. If I remove the Start Date the coupon will save. If I create a new coupon from scratch, edit an old one, or copy an old one as a template for a new one, it makes no difference, using a Start Date is a problem. Otherwise the module works fine.

Also, in the admin view showing the list of coupons I've made, the "to" date column shows the line break HTML in the date (example:
    "2013-12-31
    11:59:59"
    ). This has never troubled me so I have ignored it, but since I am asking for help with one problem I thought I should fix both. And perhaps it may even be related.

~ Elaine
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

I believe upgrading to the latest (1.3.4) will fix these issues.
  • Default avatar
    elaine    
     8 years ago

I think upgrading may have been what broke it. As I recall, the

didn't appear until afterward, but I have no idea if the Start Date ever even worked because I haven't tried it until now. It's been well over a year now and my file has expired (yes, I forgot), is there any way I can just quickly fix a relevant part of the code?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     8 years ago

Hello,

If there was already a solution described in the forum, I would point you to that, but there is not. File renewal is really not that expensive, go to
    https://awodev.com/user/purchased-files

And click the 'renew' button.