Cart Quantity Update Coupon Goes Away

• Default avatar
    alton9    
     4 years ago  last edited 4 years ago

Setup a coupon 30% discount over $100. Works fine. When a customer needs to checkout they can login as a guest or a registered customer. After login either way if you change the quantity in the cart below the $100 and the discount coupon disappears like it should, when applied again it will not work if you add more to the cart of other items and or just add the quantities back to meet the minimum. If I clear cache it works again just fine of course you have to reload cart.

Any ideas?

Thank you

• Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Hello,

Not sure.  Is this Virtuemart?  What version?  Are you using a checkout extension?  If so you may have an option in it that fixes this. 

Furthermore if you disable AwoCoupon and and run the same scenario through your shopping cart coupon system, does that work?
  • Default avatar
    alton9    
     4 years ago  last edited 4 years ago

Version Joomla 3.9.16 - Virtuemart 3.6.10 - OPC 6.6.1 - http://beefjerkyunlimited.com Yes using "one page checkout" I will try the core coupon and respond. I currently have it working by taking the $100 min off. I will still try the core coupons for comparison and let you know.

Thanks for now