After applying the coupon, the minimum amount of free shipping is not checked

• Default avatar
    Jan    
     4 years ago

There is VM 3.6.2, the type of shipment method - weight_countries, the minimum amount of free delivery is 70 euros, Awocoupon 3.5.8, a coupon for a 40% discount.  
    The problem is the following: after applying the coupon, the minimum amount of free shipping is not checked. In some cases, after applying the discount coupon, the total amount becomes less than the minimum amount of free shipping. And in this case, need to add the shipment cost. I read this article: https://awodev.com/blog/virtuemart-minimum-amount-free-shipment-coupon it didn't help.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

• Default avatar
    Jan    
     4 years ago

Hi Seyi,

I don't have this code in the plugins / vmshipment / weight_countries / weight_countries.php file. This code is missing in VM 3.6.2.
    When I tried the first method

<?php
    //if ($method->free_shipment && $cart_prices['salesPrice'] >= $method->free_shipment) {
    $amount $this->getCartAmount($cart_prices);
    if (
    $method->free_shipment && $amount >= $method->free_shipment) {
    ?>

I also tried to take the amount from billTotal, but this also did not work

$amount = $this->getCartAmount($cart_prices['billTotal']);

When a coupon is used, some complicated calculation takes place and the values of $ method-> free_shipment and $ cart_prices ['billTotal'] change. Without a coupon, the calculation is simple and correct.
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago  last edited 4 years ago

Hello,

I just looked in Vrituemart 3.t6.2, and tlhe lateest, 3.6.10.  This line of code does exists:
    <?php
    if ($method->free_shipment && $cart_prices['salesPrice'] >= $method->free_shipment) {
    ?>

If you do not have it, then you most likely have some customization in that file.  You could then back it up and get the file again from the virtuemart repository.

And yes, this does not seem to work anymore:
    <?php
    $amount 
    $this->getCartAmount($cart_prices['billTotal']);
    ?>
    As you said, complicated Virtuemart calculations, which is why there is the alternate alternative to check the discount directly in AwoCoupon.

• Default avatar
    Jan    
     4 years ago

Hi,
    You misunderstood me. I wrote that there is no code for your link above

<?php
                $orderamount_cond 
    </span><span style="color:#007700;">= </span><span style="color:#0000BB;">$this</span><span style="color:#007700;">-></span><span style="color:#0000BB;">testRange</span><span style="color:#007700;">(</span><span style="color:#0000BB;">$cart_prices</span><span style="color:#007700;">[</span><span style="color:#DD0000;">'salesPrice'</span><span style="color:#007700;">],</span><span style="color:#0000BB;">$method</span><span style="color:#007700;">,</span><span style="color:#DD0000;">'orderamount_start'</span><span style="color:#007700;">,</span><span style="color:#DD0000;">'orderamount_stop'</span><span style="color:#007700;">,</span><span style="color:#DD0000;">'order amount'</span><span style="color:#007700;">);
    </
    span><span style="color:#0000BB;">
    ?>
  • Default avatar
    Jan    

there is the alternate alternative to check the discount directly in AwoCoupon.
    How? How to fix the situation when after applying the coupon, the purchase amount becomes less than the minimum shipment amount?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

• Default avatar
    Jan    
     4 years ago

Hello Seyi,
    here is the entire function

<?php
    function getCosts (VirtueMartCart $cart$method$cart_prices) {

$amount 
    $cart_prices['salesPrice'];
            if ( function_exists'AC' ) ) {
                $awosess AC()->storediscount->get_coupon_session();
                if ( ! empty( $awosess ) ) {
                    $amount -= ( $awosess->product_discount $awosess->shipping_discount );
                }
            }
            if ($method->free_shipment && $amount >= $method->free_shipment) { 
                return 0.0;
            } else {
                if(empty($method->shipment_cost)) $method->shipment_cost 0.0;
                if(empty($method->package_fee)) $method->package_fee 0.0;
                return $method->shipment_cost $method->package_fee;
            }
        }
    ?>

Is this correct?
  • Default avatar
    Jan    

Great Seyi! It works! Thank you very much!