Virtuemart 3 - AwoCoupon - BuyX GetY gift product list Y problem

• Default avatar
    sandra91    
     4 years ago  last edited 4 years ago

hi I have configured a BuyX GetY voucher and it works but I am noticing that having selected a manufacturer in Y the system always adds me the same product as a gift but if this is not available by mistake instead of adding a second product from the same manufacturer.

Even setting Y with the list of products, entering the coupon code always inserts me the first and if not available because it is out of stock instead of passing to the second by mistake.

How can i solve it?

Thanks
  • Default avatar
    sandra91    
     4 years ago

I also ask you, if I wanted to let the customer choose which gift to have (I select 5-6 products to choose from)?
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

Hello,

Are you saying that it always selects the first product, even if out of stock?

The Automatically add to cart the get y product was not really created for multiple 'get y' products.  It is really best to use if there is only 1 get y product.  And no, there is really no selection feature for the get y products in a coupon.
  • Default avatar
    sandra91    
     4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I would like to understand better I select Get Y, 3 or 4 products, Obviously I would like to give 1 only but what if one of these is not in stock the system should take the second one in the list, do not give error
  • Your avatar
    seyi    
     4 years ago

That makes sense.  It will be updated on the next update of AwoCoupon.